A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Weisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Weisman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Weisman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisman graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Weisman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- St. Vincent's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart W Weisman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart W. Weisman practice?
- Dr. Stuart Weisman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Weisman practices Ophthalmology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Ophthalmologists.