A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Weisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Weisman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weisman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Weisman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Weisman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisman graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Weisman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- St. Vincent's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart W Weisman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart W. Weisman practice?
- Dr. Stuart Weisman has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Weisman practices Ophthalmology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Ophthalmologists.