A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Weisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Weisman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Glaucoma and Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisman graduated from University of Pittsburgh .More Education & Awards
Dr. Weisman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- St. Vincent's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weisman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stuart W. Weisman practice?
Dr. Stuart Weisman practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Ophthalmologists.