Dr. Stuart Weil MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 19th, 2016
Great Doctor
Dr. Weil is an amazing neurosurgeon. He made me feel like my 3 level ACDF (Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion) from C3-C6 was his artwork. He had every bit of confidence that he did the best job and better than anyone else could have done. I showed the post-op xray to many other doctors and they all said it looked perfect. And NO nerve damage. His PA is really amazing too! The only thing that was difficult was that my body doesn't process Morphine and he wouldn't give me anything stronger, so I felt every bit of pain and it was terrible. However, it was totally worth it for his skills and caring heart.

October 7th, 2016
Long term relief
It has been almost 20 years since Dr. Weil performed emergency back surgery on me for 2 herniated discs. I had surgery on a Thursday and was back to work on Monday. I am 57 now and have been virtually pain free since. I praise Dr. Weil and am so very grateful to him every day.

July 6th, 2016
Waited 7 years, for no reason, it was a snap
Dr Weil is so knowledgable about my MRI. He showed us what all could be done that showed on the MRI or what could be done to relieve my pain and allow me to walk again. At 70 years old, I just wanted to be able to walk and sit for any length of time. Cardiac clearance was ordered by his staff, using my Dr. I was given a sheet with every detail up to the surgery and after. I never had to worry about details. I ask to be first and I was taken In very quickly. All the pain meds were ordered a head of time, with no problem but my overnight nurse' attitude. I would recommend him to anyone and was told that the nurses at the hospital would use him as well. Great attitude to go along with the skill.

May 5th, 2016
Dr Weil was professional and we felt great rapport. He made us feel at ease. We felt very confident in his abilities. He helped us understand the diagnosis. We are very pleased we choose him to be our doctor

April 10th, 2016
Professional, thorough, patient, explains in great detail, easy to talk with, great personality

March 28th, 2016
good job
He fixed my back.

July 8th, 2015
Very compassionate, straight forward. Staff is lovely. Overall great experience. Excellent surgeon

October 15th, 2014
Exceptional
Dr. Weil and his staff were exceptionally prompt, kind, and attentive. They got me into a room within about 5 minutes, and I didn't have to wait long for the physician's assistant or for Dr. Weil to see me. He was confident about his diagnosis and immediately pointed out what was wrong with what other doctors had told me in a way that was very easy to understand. I am very happy about my experience!

March 20th, 2014
Great all around Doctor
Dr. Weil was very nice, he explained everything to me. He LISTENED to me (something most doctors do not do). He did not act like he was annoyed when I asked him questions, he did not push for surgery like most orthopedic surgeons do. On top of that his work is top notch, he performed a cervical spinal fusion on me in 2005 and it is still good. I can barely see the scar from the surgery. Dr. Weil is the best doctor I have ever gone to for treatment, hands down!

July 14th, 2013
Dr. Weil is the best!
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Weil. He literally gave me back my life! I suffered from sciatica for two years L5 S1. I went to orthopedics, chiropractors, and another neurosurgeon.. I took the Neurontin, did the exercises, and went to pain management. The epidurals helped at first, but they didn't last long. I had to plan everything around getting epidurals, including my traveling. I gave up running, just about everything because of the pain and really this just took my life over. After 5 steroid epidurals, my pain management Dr. and I agreed this wasn't working for me. Dr. Weil came highly recommended through a friend, and I made an appointment. He was wonderful beyond words. He went over everything, showed me my problem on my MRI, explained the procedure, and covered all the possibilities. I knew instantly he was the one for me. The night before surgery he returned my call to reassure me and answer some last minute questions. I knew I was in good hands, and I knew I made the right choice. Even right before the surgery before they wheeled me in, he came up to me and ask if there was anything else I wanted to ask. When I woke up from the surgery, I had no pain at all! I had a minimal scar, and was able to go home the same day. Recovery wasn't bad at all. In fact, I only took pain meds for one day and did everything he told me to do. I am almost two months out and feel wonderful. I am back to walking everyday and feeling fantastic! I can't thank Dr. Weil enough. He is awesome and as nice as he can be.

November 7th, 2012
Mary office manager is insensitive
Need surgery, can't work until surgery relieves pain. No sick time pay, so no income while waiting for surgery or during post-op period. Dr. Weil won't do surgery until up-front payment made & signed auto draft agreement for big monthly payments. Mary his offc mgr is insensitive, inflexible & unwilling to offer temporary reduction until post-op recovery. She suggested changing doctors.

July 19th, 2012
i cannot say enough good things about dr. weil!!!
i was simply miserable with cervical pain. dr. weil implanted two synthetic discs and three titanium musion places... and i woke up without pain!!! totally incredible! i think so highly of him!