Dr. Stuart Weisberg Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Stuart Weisberg?

May 28th, 2016

He is a good doc, from what i remember this doctor has alot of respect for his patients if they are honost and upfront.

May 18th, 2016

He is a take no crap kind of Doctor and the only one who was able to help me!

April 5th, 2016

Showed up late. Lied to me. Insulted me. When I told him I wouldn't be coming back, he wrote a nasty report designed to harm me for the next doctor. Don't see this guy under any circumstances!

March 5th, 2015

He helped me

I really felt understood by Dr. Weisburg .

August 15th, 2011

Saw me when no one else would

Dr. Weisberg is obviously gone for good...all u complainers got your way...he was stripped of his license, I tried maybe 25 doctors after he "disappeared" and none of them would take my insurance (very good UMR insurance) and none would see me unless I put like $5000 (or some ridiculous amount) which is to say then only cater to the rich pain pill addicts. Dr. Weisberg took me right in immediately and helped me out. So here I am hooked again on opiates, which he got me off of. He was sort of a tuff love Doc and had his rules that he insisted you adhered to and that did not settle well with some I'm sure...he got angry with me once for missing an appointment, but I had it coming....True, he did not initiate much in the way of therapy (he would talk to you if that is what u wanted) , but most of his patients just needed someone to help keep them off the streets - and now they have no one, if they're even still alive. He saw me when no one else would, when I was ready to try heroin just to keep the withdrawals away....and now there is no one....my medical doctors never even heard of Suboxone let alone would they help me. When I brought it up, they just wanted to be rid of me. I hope things are working out for u, Doc.

February 15th, 2011

happy patient

Dr. W is an expert at diagnosis of the problem and determining what meds will bring the best/quickest cure. I found him after a trai test with many others.

December 31st, 2010

Worked for me

Wiesberg definitely helped me out. I found him ethically sound if a little eccentric.

August 10th, 2010

This man is dangerously incompetent. He is uncaring and prone to go off into a tirade for unknown reasons. I think he is mentally unstable and not only accuse him openly of malpractice but suspect he may also be involved in insurance fraud. Strong words I know but I have contacted the Oregon Medical Board to file a complaint and am contemplating legal action. I knew nothing of the Dr. Death issue. I just know how I was treated and I would not recommend this doctor to anyone seeking a caring individual. He will turn on you when you need him the most. He over prescribes drugs and does not do counseling. He spends his time writing out his chart notes to cover his behind. Stay away, this man is trouble.

August 5th, 2010

Best doctor I ever had for help with addiction recovery.

August 3rd, 2010

I'm surprised to hear the negative experiences people have had with this doctor. I've been seeing him for four years and he has treated me very well. He is easy to get an appointment with, always returns phone calls and treats me with respect. I think he is a good doctor.

August 1st, 2010

License Should Be Revoked

This doctor's license should be revoked (it is currently suspended). Patient for over a year. Started me on dangerous drug at first session, and did not have me stop the medication I was already on; very bad side effects as a result. Prescribed excessive dosage of strong medication for long time before I realized it was excessive (started having side-effect problems). Talks about himself all of the time; inappropriate. Is arrogant and pompous. I feel strongly that Dr. Weisberg's medical license should be permanently revoked (it is now under review by the State Medical Board).

July 27th, 2010

This MD is ridicules. First he decided that I obviously had ADD after seeing me for fifteen minutes, which I probably do have, but spending 15 min with someone is not enough time for diagnosis. He then prescribed me Adderall. I was hesitant because I am an Addict. Weisberg said it is ok because Adderall is not addictive. I told him he was wrong, then he corrected himself and said that it is no more addictive then coffee. So I took it as needed. Things went fine. The next time I saw him he prescribed me twice the amount he had prescribed before even though it took me three months to use up the first month supply. He made this decision after I told him that I thought that the antidepressants he prescribed were making me tired. Now, I need a refill on meds and Weisberg seems to have dropped off the face of the earth nether me or my pharmacy can get a hold of him so that I can get a refill. I have been trying for weeks!! Time for a new MD, I think I'll try to find one that is not crazier then his/her patients.