A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Weisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Weisman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weisman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Weisman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisman graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Weisman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Longmont United Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Michael Weisman MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart M. Weisman practice?
- Dr. Stuart Weisman has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Weisman practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Boulder, CO.
See Boulder Internists and Boulder Rheumatologists.