Dr. Stuart Weisman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stuart Weisman?

May 25th, 2017

Given little time, no diagnosis

He is highly recommended and I had great hopes for my appointment. I am in chronic pain and wanted a diagnosis and treatment plan. The blood work was contradictory and came through the mail with note that the doctor would call. He didn't. I called back. It just hasn't been a positive or caring experience.

March 14th, 2016

He is an excellent physician!

June 5th, 2015

Frequent flyer

Dr Weismans is a great Dr. He goes above and beyond for his patients. He really does care about their overall being and he is one of the most patient and understanding people I've ever met! Hes an excellent Dr and he's a very good man.

February 16th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Weisman for about 6 years. He has always been kind, understanding and knowledgeable. He is easy to talk to and listens well.

June 13th, 2012

Don't Bother

I was referred to this doctor for an illness I'd had for over a year. We had done every test known to rule out all kinds of issues and finally it was decided it was a certain illness but my GP wanted confirmation and treatment through a rheumatologist. He looked at all tests an records and said "I don't know" and referred me to another Rhuematologist who was surprised he had referred me. He didn't seem to care much and told me absolutely it was not this particularly illness. I went to the rhuematologist he referred me to and they said YES it was the illness he said it absolutely was not. I've now received treatment and am getting better but if I had listened to him we'd still not know and I'd be sick still.

May 1st, 2012

I began seeing Dr. W after years of care with a rheumy in Denver whom was just going through the motions with me. Dr. W spent over an hour with me during my initial consultation, which I found to be incredibly refreshing. When I would get infusions, Dr. Weisman would always come visit me, and even when I've run into him outside of the office he remembers who I am and my details. Of his staff, Connie, is fantastic, she makes sure I'm on schedule with my lab work and refills, and when I had an issue with insurance she worked tirelessly to figure it in a timely manner so I wouldn't be off schedule on my medications.Dr. W always informs me of new treatments that are available, and he put a lot of effort into figuring out a treatment plan that would work with me, my preferences and circumstances. I've had 4 rheumatologists over the 20 years I've had RA, and Dr. W is by far the most caring, comprehensive and competent.

April 6th, 2011

Not a good doctor.

March 27th, 2009

I find Dr. Weisman himself to be an excellent doctor. He is often booked out at least two weeks; his Physician's Assistant is usually available for appointments within a day or two of calling. Dr. Weisman was readily available when I had a middle-of-the-night emergency and had to be admitted to the hospital, and for follow-up the next day. Wait times during office visits are reasonable. I find that the "polish" of the office staff varies, though all are competent and professional. Unfortunately, the Medical Center recently moved his office further from the building entrance. Dr. Weisman has an outstanding bedside manner, is skilled in daignosis, takes time to listen and fully answer questions, and remembers specifics from visit to visit. I consider him an excellent doctor, which is probably why there can be a wait to get an appointment with him. He is worth it.

April 22nd, 2017