Dr. Stuart Wetzel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stuart Wetzel?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Stuart Wetzel?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 12th, 2017

Total Hip Replacement X 2

Dr. Wetzel performed my hip surgery back in 1998 after a traumatic vehicle accident. Today, both hips are still doing fine. Dr. Wetzel was more like a friend than my doctor. He is a highly skilled physician with a great personal bedside manner. I sure hate that he moved to Texas.

March 21st, 2015

Very thorough and personable. Feel that he listened and gave me good clear treatment options. Would definitely recommend

January 9th, 2015

Second knee replacement. Thank you Dr Wetzel!!!

July 5th, 2013

Exceptional Doctor and Surgeon! !

Dr. Wetzel is hands down the most exceptional doctor I have ever been to. After visiting his office for two different workmans comp claims I am beyond satisfied with the care he provided. I had a broken elbow and severe carpal tunnel in both hands and recieved an endoscopic procedure which left very minimal scaring. Every time I had an appointment I was in and out withing 5 to 15 minutes thanks to him and his staff and only 2 hours total for the endoscopic surgery on both of my hands. I would % 100 recommend Dr . Wetzel to anyone and everyone who is worried of less than satisfactory care. You will not be dissapointed. Thank you Dr. Wetzel !

April 1st, 2013

Poor Office Staff EXCELLENT doctor

My husband was referred to see Dr Flak, due to the severity of his case he ended up having Dr Wetzel as his surgeon. Dr W was AMAZING, he explained everything in detail so we could understand. The nurses who assisted him were also very pleasant and knowledgable. I would refer Dr Wetzel and Dr Flak to friends as family! PROBLEM- the is only 1 reason I will NOT return. There is 1 person in the office staff that is EXTREMELY rude. I didn't have 1 positive experience dealing with her. The first 2 visits she was not there. The made us feel like we were the only patients they had. The 1st visit we had to deal with her we almost changed doctors because of how she treated us. There was a problem with the prescribed meds and when I called to adjust t she made me feel like my husband was doing something wrong y needing pain meds. (He shattered his thumb joint and got 3 pins) She also made us uncomfortable just making follow up appointments. We are, again, in need of Dr Wetzel's expertise so I called the office and it was another HORRIBLE experience. Like a motorcycle accident isn't stressful enough!! I highly recommend this office, but be aware if you have to deal with her you might end up having bad feelings at the end of the call.

June 4th, 2012

Fantastic Doc

Everyone polite and caring. Dr Wetzel saw me on a Wed (shattered knee cap) and he scheduled and performed the surgery Thurs morning. He is accommodating, sympathetic, speaks in layman terms and is just a sweetie.

June 28th, 2011

Awesome! Very caring and he took a lot of time listening to my problems. Highly Recommend!

July 22nd, 2010

Great Doctor with a fantastic support team

'05 was my first operation ever. Dr. Wetzel took his time to explain exactly what he was going to do and set expectations for recovery and follow ups. Very personal and attentive to my concerns and needs. Again, it was my first surgery and I was very nervous but he really helped calm my fears and I couldn't be more satisified with the outcome. I wish i had him as a primary care physician, lol. Fast forward to 2010, he tightened up a shoulder that has been popping out of socket for years. I made an hour drive just to see him this time and again he was personal, explained the procedure making it easily understandable, set expectations and even has a sense of humor! The staff has always been great as well. Getting appointments setup and answering questions in a prompt fashion. The insurance billing person was outstanding as well, helping to get information regarding the costs and billing with my insurnace company settled and explained which is probably the worst part of havinga surgical operation. I would highly recommend using Dr Wetzel for any orthopedic procedures or at least for reference if your just looking for information, second opinion, etc.

July 13th, 2010

Very Pleased

Very friendly, low-keyed personality. Does not explain like a doctor...explains in an easy to understand manner. We never felt rushed. The staff was typical...nice, efficient...can't say much more about the staff...check in/check out was typical. Short wait to see doctor...in & out of his office within 1 hour of appt time. Medication prescribed worked fine and did what he indicated it would. I would definitely recommend this physician. We have seen him over the course of about 4 years.

July 21st, 2009

Really knows his stuff, probably one of the only honest doctors Ive ever met, not afraid to speak his mind and give concrete opinions instead of typical doublespeak. Made sure hospital staff did their job and when lacking took it upon himself to do. Right down to hand washing my foot and ankle with soap and water after the surgery. How many doctors have you ever seen do that?

July 13th, 2009