More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stuart Willick
Dr. Stuart Willick, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine. Dr. Willick is affiliated with University of Utah Hospital, University of Utah Orthopedic Center and University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute. Dr. Willick has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stuart Willick has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
Dr. Stuart Willick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.
Dr. Tobias Gopon
Sports Medicine, Family Medicine
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi6
Dr. Joseph Cunniff
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Pain Management
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi15
Dr. Travis Maak
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi10