A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Winston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Winston is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winston
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Winston graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Winston has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Alan Winston DO is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart A. Winston practice?
- Dr. Stuart Winston has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Winston practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and Canton, MI.
See Ypsilanti Cardiologists.