A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Wolf, Minimally Invasive Urology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Wolf, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Cystic)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Ureteral Calculi)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Lithotripsy
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 14 awards.
Dr. Wolf has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University Of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Stuart Wolf MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James S. Wolf practice?
- Dr. James Wolf has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Wolf practices Urology near Brighton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Brighton Urologists.