Dr. J Wolf Jr Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. J Wolf Jr?

Posted on October 13th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Wolf twice in the last several years. I was born with an inherited kidney disease which causes cysts to grow on and enlarge my kidneys, as well as cause end-stage renal disease. Several years back, Dr. Wolf successfully removed many of the cysts to eliminate the discomfort caused by the enlarged kidneys while I waited for a transplant. This past year I was fortunate enough to have a friend donate a kidney, which led me back to Dr. Wolf to remove my failed enlarged kidneys. Dr. Wolf's excellent surgical skills, compassion, and willingness to share background and insight gave me the confidence to undergo the procedures. Both surgeries were a success and I was pleased with the outcome. I would highly recommend Dr. Wolf to others needing treatment.

Kidney removal

Posted on September 7th, 2015

Dr. Wolf was helpful and very understanding when it came to my situation with my kidney. He was kind and considerate and even took the time to explain the surgery to my son.

Posted on September 7th, 2015

Dr. Wolf is very knowledgable, confident, prompt and thorough. I was very anxious about my diagnosis and he made me feel very comfortable and relaxed prior to my procedure. He sincerely cares about his patients. He answered all of the questions that my family and I had and I did not feel rushed. I would highly recommend him to family and friends.

Posted on July 5th, 2015

My experience with Dr. Wolf has been great, especially compared to my previous Urologist. He has been the first physician I've seen who is really focused on slowing down my kidney stone production, my Nephrologist hasn't even done that!

Posted on May 29th, 2015

Dr. Wolf has been my urologist for about ten years. I have seen him annually for treatment of chronic kidney stones. He is a great listener and truly works as a partner in developing a treatment plan. He is the consummate professional. I have undergone both ureteroscopic and lithotripsy procedures under his recommendation. Both procedures went exactly as he said they would. He is also willing to treat with medication and take a wait-and-see approach when appropriate. His follow-up with me as the patient and my primary care physician is wonderful. He is an outstanding urologist. I give him my highest recommendation.

look no further

Posted on April 28th, 2015

Exemplary in all regards - bedside manner, technical skill, followup. Recommend without reservation.

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on May 21st, 2012

Dr. Wolf is a wonderful and caring doctor who spends quality time answering his patients questions.Charmaine Jones

Excellent

Posted on April 23rd, 2012

My son had surgery on Thursday and I thought he would be in the hospital for 2-3 days following the surgery. Dr. Wolf did such an excellent job that my son was discharged less than 24 hours later and is doing great.

Good Technician

Posted on May 24th, 2011

I'm sure Dr. Wolfe is technically very adept. Personally - not so much.

WONDERFUL DOCTOR, THE BEST!

Posted on January 16th, 2011

I had a large tumor on my kidney, I had to have the kidmey and the tumor removed. dr. wolf is by far the best doctor I have ever seen I my life. i would recommend him to anyone. HONESTLY the very best!! I'm so THankful to have had such a wonderful doctor

superior+

Posted on December 19th, 2010

I've seen multiple highly-recommended urologists for a refractory problem. Dr. Wolf possesses a rare combination of technical skill and pleasant, sympathetic bedside manner. Cannot say enough good things about him.

Dr.J Stuart Wolf, Is an AWESOME doctor, one of the best!

Posted on September 2nd, 2010

He is an awesome doctor, very knowledgeable in his field. Very easy to talk to and he listens. I did not feel rushed on my first visit to his office; he spent a lot of time with me. I had my surgery, kidney removal and large tumor. The surgery went as planned with no complications at Uof M. Everyone was very professional and I really cant say enough good things about this doctor. He really is awesome!