A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Wolf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolf
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Wolf Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Wolf has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Stuart Wolf MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stuart S. Wolf practice?
- Dr. Stuart Wolf has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Wolf practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near South Gate, CA.
See South Gate Primary Care Doctors and South Gate Internists.