A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Yablon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Yablon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Yablon, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Yablon graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yablon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Mississippi Methodist Rehabilitation Center
- Baylor Institute for Rehabilitation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Aaron Yablon MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Stuart A. Yablon practice?
- Dr. Stuart Yablon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Yablon practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MS.
See Dallas Physiatrists.