A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Yablon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Yablon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yablon
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Yablon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Yablon, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Yablon graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yablon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Mississippi Methodist Rehabilitation Center
- Baylor Institute for Rehabilitation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Aaron Yablon MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Stuart A. Yablon practice?
- Dr. Stuart Yablon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Yablon practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MS.
See Dallas Physiatrists.