Dr. Stuart Yamada Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stuart Yamada?

May 19th, 2016

Standard Kaiser doctor

Dr. Yamada is nice enough. I went in for a recurring issue that had just cleared on it's own. I was hoping for possible diagnosis and treatment to prevent the issues recurrence. Dr. Yamada basically said nothing about my issue, he seemed to not know any cause, and honestly had no interest whatsoever in what I went in for. He then went on to schedule routine labs and went on a spiel about the PSA test for 5 minutes before asking me if I wanted to take one. At the end of the visit I asked for a prescription, he wrote it for me and told me to see him in a year. It was kind of weird.

February 4th, 2015

Saved my life, for this my family and I are grateful.

The day I'd walked into office one late afternoon on his request.Dr Yamada seen the lump on the side of my neck was something which is not seen everyday he immediately made sure I was looked at by the people which all concluded I had caner of the tonsil . By him seeing me that one late afternoon might just have helped me be around a little longer. Thank you Dr. Yamada.

September 11th, 2009

DR. STUART YAMADA HAS ALWAYS BEEN A VERY PROFESSIONAL AND CARING DOCTOR. HE ALWAYS GIVES HIS VERY BEST TO ME AND ALWAYS TAKES HIS TIME WITH ANY CONCERNS OR QUESTIONS I MAY HAVE.I ALWAYS BRAG ABOUT MY DOCTOR AND REFER HIM TO ANYONE WHO IS CONSIDERING KAISER AS THEIR HEALTH CARE PROVIDER.I AM VERY HAPPY WITH HIM AND I HOPE HE NEVER LEAVES KAISER OR I MAY HAVE TO GO WITH HIM!!!

June 4th, 2009