A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Zeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Zeman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zeman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zeman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Zeman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeman graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Zeman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Summit Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Calvin Zeman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stuart C. Zeman practice?
- Dr. Stuart Zeman has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Zeman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lafayette, CA.
See Lafayette Surgeons.