A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Zeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zeman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zeman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Zeman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeman graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Zeman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Summit Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Calvin Zeman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stuart C. Zeman practice?
- Dr. Stuart Zeman has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Zeman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lafayette, CA.
See Lafayette Surgeons.