Urologist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Steve French on Jan 26th, 2016

An excellent caring physician.

Jan 13th, 2015

Caring and conscious of medical costs. Trust him with my life.

Feb 2nd, 2012

Very efficient and caring - Takes his time with you-Could explain why you might have a long wait sometimes.

Feb 2nd, 2012

Unacceptable amount of wait time 1 hour & 20 min!!!! Waited for 1hr & 20 min and was told that it may take another 20-40 min for Doctor to see me!!! Left without seeing Dr. Z

Abrasive, non-compassionate show details Abrasive, non-compassionate
Apr 7th, 2011

Rushed through consultation. Abrasive and boarder-line rude. Acted as though he was wasting his time dealing with me. This doctor showed zero compassion for my medical situation, nor was he forthcoming in offering advice. Definitely walked out feeling worse off than when I walked in.

Disappointed show details Disappointed
Jun 16th, 2010

My experience with Dr. Zykorie is best described as confusing and disappointing. I had to wait weeks to see him. This after the ER physician suggested I see a urologist within three days. My total one on one time with him was approximately 20 minutes. Testing was done by other staff. My blood work was done at an off site facility best described as third-world. My test results came in the form of a hand written post card with the word "Negative" printed on it. I had no explanation of what that meant. Apparently he didn't seem worried but trying to make a follow up appointment for the continuing kidney pain resulted in no answer, me leaving a message but not receiving a call back. I will not use his facility again.