Learn more about Dr. Stylianos Papadakos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stylianos Papadakos, Cardiologist is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Papadakos
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stylianos Papadakos, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Percutaneous Myocardial Revascularization (PMR)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Papadakos graduated from University Of Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Papadakos has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stylianos Panagiotis Papadakos MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stylianos P. Papadakos practice?
- Dr. Stylianos Papadakos has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stylianos Papadakos practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Bayside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and Maspeth, NY.
See Bayside Cardiologists.