Learn more about Dr. Stylianos Papadakos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stylianos Papadakos, Cardiologist is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Papadakos
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Papadakos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stylianos Papadakos, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Percutaneous Myocardial Revascularization (PMR)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Papadakos graduated from University Of Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Papadakos has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stylianos Panagiotis Papadakos MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stylianos P. Papadakos practice?
- Dr. Stylianos Papadakos has 1 office location.
Dr. Stylianos Papadakos practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Bayside, NY.
See Bayside Cardiologists.