Learn more about Dr. Stylianos Papadakos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stylianos Papadakos, Cardiologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stylianos Papadakos, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Percutaneous Myocardial Revascularization (PMR)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Papadakos graduated from University Of Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Papadakos has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Papadakos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stylianos P. Papadakos practice?
Dr. Stylianos Papadakos practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Bayside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Astoria, NY and Manhasset, NY.
See Bayside Internists and Bayside Cardiologists.