A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stylianos Papadakos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stylianos Papadakos, Cardiologist is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Papadakos
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Papadakos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stylianos Papadakos, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Percutaneous Myocardial Revascularization (PMR)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Papadakos graduated from University Of Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Papadakos has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stylianos Panagiotis Papadakos MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stylianos P. Papadakos practice?
- Dr. Stylianos Papadakos has 1 office location.
Dr. Stylianos Papadakos practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Bayside, NY.
See Bayside Cardiologists.