A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stylianos Sideris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stylianos Sideris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stylianos Sideris, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Sideris graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Sideris has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Knapp Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stylianos Sideris MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stylianos Sideris practice?
- Dr. Stylianos Sideris has 1 office location.
Dr. Stylianos Sideris practices Urology near Weslaco, TX.
See Weslaco Urologists.