Dr. Su Fairchild Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Su Fairchild?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Su Fairchild?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 15th, 2015

Superb doctor

Dr. Fairchild is hands down the best doctor I've had the privilege of dealing with. The reasons are many. First of all, she expertly blends a background forged in traditional medicine as well as knowledge in integrative/complementary medicine, and particularly in the field of genomics and orthomolecular medicine. She is a probing and fantastic diagnostician-- suspecting the likelihood of a gut issue, she is the only doctor to have ever suggested a CDSA to find out. Indeed, we discovered a serious case of candida overgrowth, explaining the subtle but increasingly problematic gut symptoms I was detecting over the years but which no doctor, not even a gastroenterologist took seriously. Secondly, she epitomizes the notion of the caring doctor, someone who truly wants to make a difference. She has extended me an abundance of time, patience, and input in between consultations that is exceptionally rare among doctors. 3. While I'm obviously dependent on her expertise to guide me through a complicated case of methylation block and candida overgrowth, she has a humility that is all too often lacking in doctors. By that I mean she continuously monitors my reactions and relies on my input to adjust treatment. She recognizes that everyone has a different bio-chemistry and genetic make up, and there is not a one size fits all in the kind of treatment that Dr. Fairchild dispenses. In short Dr. Fairchild represents the kind of doctor I wish I had encountered years ago: Extremely knowledgeable, including in the field of genomic and orthomolecular integrative medicine, with enormous heart.

May 17th, 2013

Wished I found her earlier

A friend recommended I see her. I had been having migraines for 2 years and Dr Fairchild diagnosed the reason for my migraines, which was low B12. I had previously seen a neurologist who could not find a cause.

November 8th, 2012

Dr Fairchild

Dr. Fairchild has always been truly concerned over my health. I could also rely on information given to me by her to improve my health and longevity.

November 6th, 2012

My family and I believe that Dr.Su Fairchild is an Earth Angel... She has helped us all change our lives,(so much) for the better.

November 5th, 2012

Highly Recommended !

November 5th, 2012

Highly recommend

Great doctor - takes time to listen and treat the whole person. Passionate about her care for her patients and excellent at educating her patients on the why behind her recommendations .

November 4th, 2012

She has always been willing to listen to me completely before helping. I will always value her.

Love her personality and bedside manner. She always looks to help me improve my health and lifestyle.

November 4th, 2012

Highly recommended!

Extremely knowledgeable and excellent diagnostician!

November 3rd, 2012

Dr. Fairchild is patient and answers questions thoroughly. She teaches and explains things at a level that is easy to understand. She answered all my questions with patience and honesty. She believes passionately in what she does and her practice is reflective of this. She always has the best of intentions. She knows what she is doing.

Donna Bennett CRNP

Honest, dependable, Compassionate!!

great doctor

she was knowledgeable and wonderful attitude

November 2nd, 2012

Finally some help with my thyroid!

Dr. Fairchild listened to my symptoms when my primary care MD blew me off in regards to my thyroid symptoms both before and after a thyroid surgery. I was really suffering and miserable with no energy and severe colon problems as a result of a low thyroid. She instantly recognized what I needed and put me back on the road to recovery. I was very sad to see Dr. Fairchild leave Kansas City as I finally found an MD that I could trust that knew about a combination of traditional medicine and nutritional support.