Dr. Su Wang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Su Wang?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 15th, 2017

Dr. Wang is quite an amazing doctor.

Dr. Wang is a super smart doctor as well as a compassionate and humble human being. She is thorough, kind, and understanding. I have never been so impressed by an Internist, and if you want excellence and attentiveness, see her. Her office staff is extraordinary also. I can't say enough kind words about my experience in her office.

March 17th, 2014

Terrific physician!

I have had two appointments in Dr. Wang's new office in West Orange NJ in the past three months. It was easy to get an appointment. The staff is courteous, and the office is clean, neat and attractive. Dr. Wang is congenial and knowledgeable. She spent a great deal of time both speaking with me and performing a physical exam. She asked pertinent questions and "dove deeper" when warranted. Several weeks after my first visit, the doctor called me to find out why I had not yet had my blood tests done. She is a warm, caring, highly intelligent physician that I would not hesitate to recommend.

April 29th, 2017