Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Everyone has a opinion show details Everyone has a opinion
by Teri Kay on Aug 14th, 2014

We brought my daughter to see Dr. Luo. We thought the staff was very nice and prompt. And, we liked Dr. Luo . He explained everything very well and relieved out worries about our daughters condition as she goes off to college.

Unprofessional & egotistical show details Unprofessional & egotistical
by Jane Doe on Apr 23rd, 2014

I would absolutely never recommend Dr. Luo. He doesn't listen, he discounts & disregards most of the things told to him as if he cannot believe it. Just because something isn't common doesn't mean it's impossible. He's also very condescending and belittling. As a nurse myself who was seeing him for migraines and acute onset of troubling neuro symptoms, I had to suggest testing to perform. That annoyed him because he likes being the smartest person in the room and can't stand for a patient to know what they're talking about in regards to their own care. Then when an abnormality showed on my imaging which would prompt further testing/imaging I basically had to beg him to order it. My father accompanied me to a follow up and he asked my father if he thought my symptoms were "organic or psychosomatic"?!?! Excuse me?! What does that have to do with anything?! I now see Dr. Rao, and he's amazing. And I found out I have an autoimmune disorder. We found out because Dr. Rao listens and cares!

Disappointed show details Disappointed
Jul 22nd, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Cameron Luo for about 4 years. I have Restless Leg Syndrome, and he has given me several different medications, but Nothing is helping the numbness and tingling. The medications are not treating the symptoms. He even did a nerve test in the legs and toes, and the test is inconclusive. He seem to begin to get short with me. It Is now at the point to where I cannot ask questions. He will say things like " I Already Told You That." My memory is not as sharp as it use to be. It is time to find another Neurologist.

Inattention to Detail show details Inattention to Detail
by John Doe on May 16th, 2010

Nice person, but misses important information.