Neurologists

5120 Charlestown Rd
Suite 5
New Albany, IN 47150
Locations and availability (5)

1.0

|  Unprofessional & egotistical  |  show details
by Jane Doe on Apr 23rd, 2014

I would absolutely never recommend Dr. Luo. He doesn't listen, he discounts & disregards most of the things told to him as if he cannot believe it. Just because something isn't common doesn't mean it's impossible. He's also very condescending and belittling. As a nurse myself who was seeing him for migraines and acute onset of troubling neuro symptoms, I had to suggest testing to perform. That annoyed him because he likes being the smartest person in the room and can't stand for a patient to know what they're talking about in regards to their own care. Then when an abnormality showed on my imaging which would prompt further testing/imaging I basically had to beg him to order it. My father accompanied me to a follow up and he asked my father if he thought my symptoms were "organic or psychosomatic"?!?! Excuse me?! What does that have to do with anything?! I now see Dr. Rao, and he's amazing. And I found out I have an autoimmune disorder. We found out because Dr. Rao listens and cares!

|  Disappointed  |  show details
Jul 22nd, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Cameron Luo for about 4 years. I have Restless Leg Syndrome, and he has given me several different medications, but Nothing is helping the numbness and tingling. The medications are not treating the symptoms. He even did a nerve test in the legs and toes, and the test is inconclusive. He seem to begin to get short with me. It Is now at the point to where I cannot ask questions. He will say things like " I Already Told You That." My memory is not as sharp as it use to be. It is time to find another Neurologist.

|  Inattention to Detail  |  show details
by John Doe on May 16th, 2010

Nice person, but misses important information.