Dr. Cameron Luo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

October 26th, 2015
Won't be back
Continued to prescribe medicine and treat me for a condition I didn't even have according to three separate sets of blood tests. It was like playing Jeopardy. He had an answer and only asked questions that fit that answer. But the highlight was when he charged me $25.00 for missing an office visit while I was in the ICU!

June 2nd, 2015
Waste of time and money
Spent one visit with me, didn't think that any tests were necessary (though he finally agreed to an MRI after I said I wanted one, and after a very friendly initial part of the visit, was convinced that my debilitating physical symptoms were psychosomatic. He even used the word "hypochondriac" at one point. He said that he was sure that my physical symptoms (which have progressed severely) were because of an emotional imbalance, and that he couldn't help me. He agreed to the MRI because he said maybe it would show me proof that there wasn't anything wrong. Really? What a quack!

August 14th, 2014
Everyone has a opinion
We brought my daughter to see Dr. Luo. We thought the staff was very nice and prompt. And, we liked Dr. Luo . He explained everything very well and relieved out worries about our daughters condition as she goes off to college.

April 23rd, 2014
Unprofessional & egotistical
I would absolutely never recommend Dr. Luo. He doesn't listen, he discounts & disregards most of the things told to him as if he cannot believe it. Just because something isn't common doesn't mean it's impossible. He's also very condescending and belittling. As a nurse myself who was seeing him for migraines and acute onset of troubling neuro symptoms, I had to suggest testing to perform. That annoyed him because he likes being the smartest person in the room and can't stand for a patient to know what they're talking about in regards to their own care. Then when an abnormality showed on my imaging which would prompt further testing/imaging I basically had to beg him to order it. My father accompanied me to a follow up and he asked my father if he thought my symptoms were "organic or psychosomatic"?!?! Excuse me?! What does that have to do with anything?! I now see Dr. Rao, and he's amazing. And I found out I have an autoimmune disorder. We found out because Dr. Rao listens and cares!

July 22nd, 2013
Disappointed
I have been going to Dr. Cameron Luo for about 4 years. I have Restless Leg Syndrome, and he has given me several different medications, but Nothing is helping the numbness and tingling. The medications are not treating the symptoms. He even did a nerve test in the legs and toes, and the test is inconclusive. He seem to begin to get short with me. It Is now at the point to where I cannot ask questions. He will say things like " I Already Told You That." My memory is not as sharp as it use to be. It is time to find another Neurologist.

May 16th, 2010
Inattention to Detail
Nice person, but misses important information.