- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Su Parker is Good. Dr. Parker has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Su Parker, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Parker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Collier Hospital
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 22 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Su Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Su L. Parker practice?
Dr. Su Parker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Harbor, FL and Clearwater, FL.
See Naples Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Susanne Parker, Dr. Suzy Parker, Dr. Sue Parker, Dr. Suzie Parker, Dr. Suzan Parker, Dr. Suzanna Parker