Obstetricians & Gynecologists
1660 Medical Blvd
Ste 300
Naples, FL 34110
239-513-0053
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Mar 19th, 2014

Not impressed. The office is run down. I waited an hour and twenty minutes to be seen and the Doctor seemed rushed.

|  Will not go back to Dr. Parker  |  show details
by s.s. on Feb 21st, 2014

Dr. Parker was the last of all the doctors in the practice that I had met. I am very pleased with all the other staff and doctors, however, I will not see Dr. Parker again. I felt as if I was wasting HER time. I had serious questions and she could and would not give me an answer, therefor, I felt she wasted MY time. I was so frustrated and upset when I left the office. As patients, we should never feel like this with a doctor. Highly dissappointed.

|  Blah  |  show details
by on Jan 27th, 2014

Well let me start by telling you that the front office staff is very rude. they made me feel like I was bothering them and they announced to the whole waiting room what my appt. was for. I feel like my time with this Dr. was mediocre at best. It was a very cold experience. All she wanted to talk about was additional testing but she could not give me a reason I need to have it. She ended up saying it wasn't needed but I should get it anyways. Why would I get test I don't need? After that I was still going to keep my next appt. with her thinking maybe she was having a bad day but I have decided not to since I called with a medical question and was unable to get the message past the medical assistant. The MA felt it was ok so she didn't bother to talk to the Dr. about it before giving me a response.

Jan 22nd, 2014

I agree the office staff is extremely rude. But in addition after reimbursement for services rendered I was charged for a 65 older maintenance exam which I was told by billing that this was for her time . Is this charge applied to everyone one or only to Medicare patients. Humm.

|  She's great!  |  show details
by Sue Demidovich on Apr 6th, 2013

Dr Parker was very good in every regard. She is serious and thorough. She is also gentle and kind. I have found her to be more than adequate as an ob/gyn.

|  If you want a robot as your doctor, Dr. Parker is for you!  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2012

I do not recommend A Woman's Place. The office staff is always rude and don't seem to care about trying to be professional. I always feel like they are doing me a favor and rush through everything when I am checking in or out. That is besides the fact that I always have to wait at least half an hour after my appointment time to be seen. Dr. Parker isn't very informative when it comes to my pregnancy, i always have to ask questions to get information out of her. She is such a cold person. I need a doctor to deliver my baby who is warm and caring. I will switch ob to someone who actually smiles once in a while and makes me feel like they care.

|  Professional and Caring  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2012

I saw the reviews saying that Dr. Parker is uncaring. I found this not at all the case. She is just very professional. She took the time to describe my problems, options, risks, and answer my questions. She made sure I was comfortable and confident making my medical decisions and showed genuine interest and concern. I would recommend her to friends and family!

Feb 15th, 2011

Not a good caring Dr!!

Jul 5th, 2010

If you want someone that makes you feel like they care, try someone else.