3.0

May 11th, 2016
Cold and detached
I came in feeling very ill and it seemed I was wasting her time, I literally talked to her for five minutes and was not evaluated or checked and had no good answer for my issue and had to pay a hefty $230 bill. The staff person in particular I find worse is the money collector, she looks like she was hired from a woman's prison and will beat the money out of you if you don't hand it over asap. I think that 90% of the staff need prozac and to get laid and then see how they act. If you are a woman that wants a caring doctor and kind staff your going to the wrong place.

February 3rd, 2016
How sad it is to be told you were kicked out of their practice while your hemorrhaging on an er bed from a miscarriage and they refuse to come see you, and tell the er doctor to let u lay there the blood should stop and u lay there for 8 hours until another gynecologist can be called in to perform surgery and the whole time u think ur gonna die from the blood loss and are preparing things for your three year old little girl only to be told the next day you were kicked out of the practice for owing 25.00 I'm so glad my life is only worth 25 dollars to you!

March 6th, 2015
Pleasant Experience
Visited with Dr. Parker yesterday as a referral from my primary care physician. After reading the reviews on this site I was a little worried about my visit. None of what was reported here is what I experienced. Dr. Parker was pleasant and took plenty of time to answer my questions. Additionally, I found the staff to be warm and friendly, both checking it and out. Only minor wait time between consultation and procedure.

March 19th, 2014
Not impressed. The office is run down. I waited an hour and twenty minutes to be seen and the Doctor seemed rushed.

February 21st, 2014
Will not go back to Dr. Parker
Dr. Parker was the last of all the doctors in the practice that I had met. I am very pleased with all the other staff and doctors, however, I will not see Dr. Parker again. I felt as if I was wasting HER time. I had serious questions and she could and would not give me an answer, therefor, I felt she wasted MY time. I was so frustrated and upset when I left the office. As patients, we should never feel like this with a doctor. Highly dissappointed.

January 27th, 2014
Blah
Well let me start by telling you that the front office staff is very rude. they made me feel like I was bothering them and they announced to the whole waiting room what my appt. was for. I feel like my time with this Dr. was mediocre at best. It was a very cold experience. All she wanted to talk about was additional testing but she could not give me a reason I need to have it. She ended up saying it wasn't needed but I should get it anyways. Why would I get test I don't need? After that I was still going to keep my next appt. with her thinking maybe she was having a bad day but I have decided not to since I called with a medical question and was unable to get the message past the medical assistant. The MA felt it was ok so she didn't bother to talk to the Dr. about it before giving me a response.

January 22nd, 2014
I agree the office staff is extremely rude. But in addition after reimbursement for services rendered I was charged for a 65 older maintenance exam which I was told by billing that this was for her time . Is this charge applied to everyone one or only to Medicare patients. Humm.

April 6th, 2013
She's great!
Dr Parker was very good in every regard. She is serious and thorough. She is also gentle and kind. I have found her to be more than adequate as an ob/gyn.

November 8th, 2012
If you want a robot as your doctor, Dr. Parker is for you!
I do not recommend A Woman's Place. The office staff is always rude and don't seem to care about trying to be professional. I always feel like they are doing me a favor and rush through everything when I am checking in or out. That is besides the fact that I always have to wait at least half an hour after my appointment time to be seen. Dr. Parker isn't very informative when it comes to my pregnancy, i always have to ask questions to get information out of her. She is such a cold person. I need a doctor to deliver my baby who is warm and caring. I will switch ob to someone who actually smiles once in a while and makes me feel like they care.

August 2nd, 2012
Professional and Caring
I saw the reviews saying that Dr. Parker is uncaring. I found this not at all the case. She is just very professional. She took the time to describe my problems, options, risks, and answer my questions. She made sure I was comfortable and confident making my medical decisions and showed genuine interest and concern. I would recommend her to friends and family!

February 15th, 2011
Not a good caring Dr!!

July 5th, 2010
If you want someone that makes you feel like they care, try someone else.