inactive

Su H Yi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 1st, 2016
Was very ill when seen by her and she began laughing in my face when I made a comment (I had a brain injury)

June 27th, 2012
i went to urgent care after hours because i could not breath. urgent care gave me the care i needed. a breathing treatment, shot, rx for steroids. the doctor who saw me was very caring to me and spent as much time as was needed to assess my problem. i was told to follow up with my primary dr. si yi the next day for a follow up. when i called her office the next day i was told by her nurse that dr. yi did not have an open appt. for two weeks that she was double booked the whole week. dr. yi told the nurse to go to urgent care if i needed help. WHAT!!!! are you kidding me. i guess when a person has trouble breathing and someone else has a boo boo to bad so sad for the person who might die.