Learn more about Dr. Su Yin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Su Yin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Su Yin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Mixed Connective Tissue Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Relapsing Polychondritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sjogren's Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Yin graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Yin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Heart Hospital
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Su Yin MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Su Yin practice?
- Dr. Su Yin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Su Yin practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Garland, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Rheumatologists.