A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Su Yin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Su Yin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Su Yin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Mixed Connective Tissue Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Relapsing Polychondritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sjogren's Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Yin graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Yin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Heart Hospital
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Su Yin MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Su Yin practice?
- Dr. Su Yin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Su Yin practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Garland, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Rheumatologists.