A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suad Shuber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suad Shuber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suad Shuber, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Female Infertility
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laser Surgery
- Male Circumcision
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Pelvic Pain
- Postpartum Depression
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Shuber graduated from University Of Baghdad. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Shuber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Loyola University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shuber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Suad Shuber practice?
Dr. Suad Shuber practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Maywood, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Maywood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.