A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sualeh Ashraf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sualeh Ashraf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ashraf
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ashraf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sualeh Ashraf, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashraf graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Ashraf has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- South Lake Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sualeh Kamal Ashraf MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sualeh K. Ashraf practice?
- Dr. Sualeh Ashraf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sualeh Ashraf practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Interventional Cardiology near Davenport, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Kissimmee, FL.
See Davenport Internists, Davenport Cardiologists, and Davenport Endocrinologists.