A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sualeh Ashraf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sualeh Ashraf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ashraf
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sualeh Ashraf, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashraf graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Ashraf has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- South Lake Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sualeh Kamal Ashraf MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sualeh K. Ashraf practice?
- Dr. Sualeh Ashraf has 8 office locations.
Dr. Sualeh Ashraf practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Interventional Cardiology near Davenport, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clermont, FL and Orlando, FL.
See Davenport Internists, Davenport Cardiologists, and Davenport Endocrinologists.