Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sualeh Ashraf
Dr. Sualeh Ashraf, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Davenport, FL, with another office in Kissimmee, FL. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Ashraf is affiliated with Osceola Regional Medical Center, Orlando Regional Medical Center and Orlando Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Sualeh Ashraf has the following 5 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Sualeh Ashraf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Davenport, FL.
Dr. Samer Kabbani
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Davenport, FL 0.01 mi22
Dr. Mohamad Kabbani
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Davenport, FL 0.01 mi19
Dr. Saroj Tampira
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Davenport, FL 0.01 mi44