A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suanne Mallenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suanne Mallenbaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mallenbaum
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mallenbaum Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallenbaum graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Mallenbaum has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suanne G Mallenbaum MD and PHD is a female Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Suanne G. Mallenbaum practice?
- Dr. Suanne Mallenbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Suanne Mallenbaum practices Psychiatry near Larchmont, NY.
See Larchmont Psychiatrists.