Learn more about Dr. Suanne White-Spunner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suanne White-Spunner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. White-Spunner
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. White-Spunner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suanne White-Spunner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. White-Spunner graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. White-Spunner has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
- Jackson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suanne White-Spunner MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Suanne White-Spunner practice?
- Dr. Suanne White-Spunner has 5 office locations.
Dr. Suanne White-Spunner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mobile, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Chatom, AL and Jackson, AL.
See Mobile Surgeons.