A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suanne White-Spunner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suanne White-Spunner is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suanne White-Spunner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. White-Spunner graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. White-Spunner has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
- Jackson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suanne White-Spunner MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Suanne White-Spunner practice?
- Dr. Suanne White-Spunner has 1 office location.
Dr. Suanne White-Spunner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mobile, AL.
See Mobile Surgeons.