A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suat Cheng Fang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suat Cheng Fang is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suat Cheng Fang, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fang graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Fang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center
- Covenant Medical Center Childrens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suat Cheng Go Fang MD is a female Pediatrician, has 47 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Suat Cheng G. Fang practice?
- Dr. Suat Cheng Fang has 1 office location.
Dr. Suat Cheng Fang practices Pediatrics near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians.