Dr. Suat Cheng Fang Is this you?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 27th, 2014

Best memories

I am now 53 years old and she was my Doctor when I was a kid. I live in Colorado now and am thrilled to know she is still in practice here. She touched me so as a child. I even invited her to my wedding many moons ago. She cares. She loves. She becomes a part of your family. You could never go wrong trusting Dr. Fang. What a special woman!

July 20th, 2015