A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suat Yasar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suat Yasar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yasar
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yasar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suat Yasar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yasar graduated from Ege Univ, Izmir.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suat Yasar MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Suat Yasar practice?
- Dr. Suat Yasar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suat Yasar practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Reno, NV.
See Reno Internists and Reno Psychiatrists.