Internist, Psychiatrists

540 W Plumb Ln
Ste 1A
Reno, NV 89509
775-322-4666
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Assessment  |  show details
by Alex on May 28th, 2014

Dr. Yasar has been my psychiatrist for many years. I met him while I was a patient at Northern Nevada Adult Mental Health Services. For 20 yrs. I was just a guinea pig for different meds. Dr. Yasar straightened out the meds. After about one year, I had a life worth living. He is conscientious, caring, brilliant, and accessible. He is so amazing, I followed him into his private practice. Want your life back? Go see Dr. Suat Yasar!

|  show details
by Katie Halloway on Feb 6th, 2014

Scam artist. 5 minute visit. No effort put forth at all.

|  Been my Doctor for Over 2 Years and Will Continue  |  show details
May 16th, 2013

Dr. Yasar has been my doctor for 2 years, and has helped me so much. He listens to my concerns, and tapered me off of the wrong medication and got me on a better (and cheaper) medication. He works in my best interests for my long term recovery and listens to my concerns. He takes extra time, when he has it with me, and I would highly recommend him to a friend, family member or anyone!

|  BEWARE OF THE FEE  |  show details
by Eric D on Apr 2nd, 2013

I was a patient at this doctor for two visits. The doctor was fine, it was the policies that made me leave. I could not make an appointment for one of my visits, so I called the office and reached them after hours. I had to leave a message regarding my cancellation. I had unexpected family in town so I just could not make it. I received a call the next day from the office saying if I cancelled there would be a fee because I called after hours. Well I could not make it and I had to pay a fee of $105.00. I am sorry that I left this practice for this reason, but the fee is pretty steep and uncalled for.