A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pathmanathan Subakeesan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pathmanathan Subakeesan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Subakeesan
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Subakeesan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pathmanathan Subakeesan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Subakeesan graduated from University Of Jaffna.
Dr. Subakeesan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pathmanathan Subakeesan MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pathmanathan Subakeesan practice?
- Dr. Pathmanathan Subakeesan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pathmanathan Subakeesan practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Putnam, CT.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Pulmonologists, Brooklyn Critical Care Practitioners, and Brooklyn Sleep Medicine Doctors.