A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pathmanathan Subakeesan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pathmanathan Subakeesan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pathmanathan Subakeesan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Subakeesan graduated from University Of Jaffna.
Dr. Subakeesan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pathmanathan Subakeesan MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Pathmanathan Subakeesan practice?
- Dr. Pathmanathan Subakeesan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pathmanathan Subakeesan practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Putnam, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Putnam Internists, Putnam Critical Care Practitioners, Putnam Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Putnam Pulmonologists.