A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pathmanathan Subakeesan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pathmanathan Subakeesan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Subakeesan
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Subakeesan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pathmanathan Subakeesan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Subakeesan graduated from University Of Jaffna.
Dr. Subakeesan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pathmanathan Subakeesan MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pathmanathan Subakeesan practice?
- Dr. Pathmanathan Subakeesan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pathmanathan Subakeesan practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Putnam, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Putnam Internists, Putnam Pulmonologists, Putnam Critical Care Practitioners, and Putnam Sleep Medicine Doctors.