A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subalaxmi Vinayakom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subalaxmi Vinayakom is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subalaxmi Vinayakom, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Vinayakom graduated from T.D. Medical College, Alleppey, Alappuzha.
Dr. Vinayakom has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subalaxmi Valli Vinayakom MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Subalaxmi V. Vinayakom practice?
- Dr. Subalaxmi Vinayakom has 2 office locations.
Dr. Subalaxmi Vinayakom practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Germantown, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Greenbelt, MD.
See Germantown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.