Learn more about Dr. Subash Bazaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subash Bazaz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bazaz
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Bazaz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subash Bazaz, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Brain Ischemia
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bazaz graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bazaz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Virginia Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subash B Bazaz MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Subash B. Bazaz practice?
- Dr. Subash Bazaz has 1 office location.
Dr. Subash Bazaz practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Leesburg, VA.
See Leesburg Cardiologists.