Learn more about Dr. Subash Bazaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subash Bazaz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subash Bazaz, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Brain Ischemia
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain Angina
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease COPD
- Fainting Syncope
- Heart Failure
- Myocardial Infarction
- Urinary Tract Infections UTI
Education & Awards
Dr. Bazaz graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Bazaz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subash Bansi Bazaz MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Subash B. Bazaz practice?
- Dr. Subash Bazaz has 17 office locations.
Dr. Subash Bazaz practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Leesburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Reston, VA and Purcellville, VA.
See Leesburg Cardiologists.