A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subash Bazaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subash Bazaz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subash Bazaz, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Brain Ischemia
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bazaz graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Bazaz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Virginia Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subash Bansi Bazaz MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Subash B. Bazaz practice?
- Dr. Subash Bazaz has 7 office locations.
Dr. Subash Bazaz practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Leesburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Reston, VA and Purcellville, VA.
See Leesburg Cardiologists.