Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it & the symptoms
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Subash Ramchand
Dr. Subash Ramchand, MD, PC is a Doctor primarily located in Niagara Falls, NY. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology, Dermatology and Dermatopathology. Dr. Ramchand is affiliated with Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center, Niagara Falls Mem Med Ctr, Niagara Falls, Ny and Mount St Mary`s Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Subash Ramchand has the following 3 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
A dermatopathologist is an expert in both dermatology and pathology. They specialize in diseases related to the skin, but where a dermatologist would examine a potentially-cancerous mole by looking at it, a dermatopathologist would examine your...
Dr. Subash Ramchand is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Niagara Falls, NY.
Dr. Lynn Amarante
North Tonawanda, NY 4.17 mi32
Dr. Robert Haim
Niagara Falls, NY 5.53 mi38
Dr. Joseph Gioia
Clinical Pathology, Pathology
Niagara Falls, NY 5.53 mi34