Dr. Subashini Anand MD Patient Reviews

• 2 reviews

February 26th, 2014
Great Doctor
Dr. Anand has been my first PCP in Jax. At first, I was never bc I didn't know her well, but now it's different. Dr Anand goes above and beyond with trying to find out what the problem will be that day. With all the complications I have, she still faces me head strong and ready to deal with my complicated medical issues. She's such a patient woman and is very concerned of my well being. I have come to the.point where I trust her and her decisions. She's been my doctor for about 6-7 years and I will continue to stay with someone I am comfortable with and when they have my life in their hands, I know she will do her best for her patient. I recommended her to anyone looking for a detail oriented, professional and caring doctor!! Thanks for all you do Dr. Anand!! You're the best!

October 14th, 2011
Terrible doctor, extremely rude
I am so very disappointed in Dr. Anand. She not only does not want to prescribe any medication, but she also has a terrible bed side manner. After a terrible fall that I had she didn't want to even let me get an x-ray. I had to beg her. She misdiagnosed me twice and cut me off my medication. After going to a followup doctor he told me that was she did was highly dangerous. I would never recommend anyway go to this practice. How she manages to continue to practice medicine I will never know.