Dr. Subashini Anand MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 27th, 2014
Great Doctor
Dr. Anand has been my first PCP in Jax. At first, I was never bc I didn't know her well, but now it's different. Dr Anand goes above and beyond with trying to find out what the problem will be that day. With all the complications I have, she still faces me head strong and ready to deal with my complicated medical issues. She's such a patient woman and is very concerned of my well being. I have come to the.point where I trust her and her decisions. She's been my doctor for about 6-7 years and I will continue to stay with someone I am comfortable with and when they have my life in their hands, I know she will do her best for her patient. I recommended her to anyone looking for a detail oriented, professional and caring doctor!! Thanks for all you do Dr. Anand!! You're the best!

February 26th, 2014
always very kind and curtious, she has been my Primary Care doctor for close to 10 years. and haver had any rude behavior from her.

October 15th, 2011
Terrible doctor, extremely rude
I am so very disappointed in Dr. Anand. She not only does not want to prescribe any medication, but she also has a terrible bed side manner. After a terrible fall that I had she didn't want to even let me get an x-ray. I had to beg her. She misdiagnosed me twice and cut me off my medication. After going to a followup doctor he told me that was she did was highly dangerous. I would never recommend anyway go to this practice. How she manages to continue to practice medicine I will never know.

December 13th, 2015