A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subashini Narayanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subashini Narayanan, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subashini Narayanan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Narayanan graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Narayanan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subashini Narayanan MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Subashini Narayanan practice?
- Dr. Subashini Narayanan has 1 office location.
Dr. Subashini Narayanan practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Internists and Frisco Hospice & Palliative Specialists.