Overall Review

3.6

March 28th, 2016
Inefficient place
I visited this this office for my routine physical check. The doctor's office completely messed up all the billing. Here's what happened. 1. As part of the routine checkup, I had to get blood work done. Doctor's office drew my blood. After I got the blood work report, I figured out that I did not get report for one of the tests. Hence, I had to go one more time to get my blood drawn (hassle). And now, they sent me an invoice the second visit. 2. The doctor's office did not pass correct insurance group number to Quest. Hence my insurance rejected Quest's claim. I got an invoice from Quest and called them to find that doctor's office did not give them correct details. 3. My routine physical is completely covered. I shared my past disease history with the doctor. Instead of putting that information in notes, doctor put a medical code for that disease. Now, my insurance rejected the claim saying it is not routine physical exam. I made multiple calls to figure this out and shared the information with doctor's office. And they said flat no to send correct codes to insurance. I am having to pay for the routine exam which is covered.

January 1st, 2016
Dr. Narayanan was recommended to me by family. It was my first visit but Dr. Narayanan knew what she was talking about and really sweet. I look forward to keep going to her.

January 28th, 2010
Excellent Doctor!
Dr. Narayanan has been such a blessing! She really takes the time to listen to my healthcare concerns and addresses all of my problems. I highly rec ...