A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subba Rao Digumarthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subba Rao Digumarthy, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao Digumarthy graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Rao Digumarthy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Martha's Vineyard Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subba Rao Digumarthy MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Subba Rao Digumarthy practice?
- Dr. Subba Rao Digumarthy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Subba Rao Digumarthy practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chelmsford, MA and Worcester, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.