A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subba Raju Kosuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subba Raju Kosuri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kosuri
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Kosuri Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Kosuri graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Kosuri has 14 hospital affiliations:
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subba Raju Kosuri MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Subba Raju Kosuri practice?
- Dr. Subba Raju Kosuri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Subba Raju Kosuri practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.