A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subba Kosuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subba Kosuri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kosuri graduated from Guntur Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kosuri has 14 hospital affiliations:
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kosuri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Subba R. Kosuri practice?
Dr. Subba Kosuri practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, TX and Frisco, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.