A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subba Kosuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subba Kosuri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Kosuri graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Kosuri has 14 hospital affiliations:
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subba Raju Kosuri MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Subba R. Kosuri practice?
- Dr. Subba Kosuri has 4 office locations.
Dr. Subba Kosuri practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, TX and Frisco, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.