A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subbaramaiah Kavuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subbaramaiah Kavuri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subbaramaiah Kavuri, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kavuri graduated from Guntur Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kavuri has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subbaramaiah Kavuri MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Subbaramaiah Kavuri practice?
- Dr. Subbaramaiah Kavuri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Subbaramaiah Kavuri practices Anesthesiology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, CA.
See Los Angeles Anesthesiologists.