Dr. Subbarao Bhimani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Subbarao Bhimani?

ADHD

ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Subbarao Bhimani?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

April 27th, 2014

Dr. Bhimani saved my husband's life

My husband was within two days of being discharged from the hospital after barely surviving septic shock (he had been given a 5%-10% chance). He had been acting a bit confused and delirious, but this had been attributed to having been on a ventilator for ten days. Dr. Bhimani was covering for another doctor that day. When he examined the back of my husband's head he discovered an unexplained lump which he felt needed to be examined further. He ordered a scan which revealed a massive cerebral hemorrhage which would have proven fatal within days. Despite "only" being a covering doctor, he personally called me at 10:30 at night to advise me how to handle this. He arranged for my husband's immediate evacuation to another hospital where he could have the required life-saving surgery. How can we possibly thank this medical hero? We are eternally grateful.

November 3rd, 2016