A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subbarao Mylavarapu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subbarao Mylavarapu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subbarao Mylavarapu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mylavarapu graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Mylavarapu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mylavarapu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Subbarao V. Mylavarapu practice?
Dr. Subbarao Mylavarapu practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists and Newport Beach Cardiologists.