Dr. Subbareddy Konda Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Subbareddy Konda?

He found my wife's mitral valve stenosis when 30 other doctors did not

Posted on April 10th, 2017

He saved her life, twice, in one year

Posted on March 25th, 2012

Essentia Health SMDC has lost one of the best surgeons they have had. Not only is he a great surgeon but also a kind and compasionate man. I have had the privilege to know him as a volunteer in the surgical family room and know how dedicated he is. He will be missed. It is truely a great loss for SMDC

Posted on February 14th, 2012

I don't believe you'll post poor comments. Lacks bedside manner. Doesn't meet with family. evade family waiting in the waitin room. dishonest.

Posted on November 15th, 2010

I am told that Dr Konda is one of only a few docotrs who do both minimally invasive valves and bypass. I was fortunate enough to have his team of experts help with the entire experience. Not only did I meet with his exceptional physician assistant Chris Sutton, but he was also in the operating room with me and also took care of me after the surgery. Every detail was explained to me by Chris and I had complete confidence in them. The surgery went as expected, and the care continued. I spent one day in the ICU and then a few more days on 6W. The medical care from the physician and physician assistants, and the nursing care from nurses and nurse practioners was great! I can't say enough kind things about Dr Konda and Chris. Even after I went home, Chris called me to make sure my transition home went well and that all my meds were in order. Dr Kondas office was there to answer every question about my surgery even when other people had tried to and did not really know.

Posted on September 1st, 2017