A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subha Aahlad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subha Aahlad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subha Aahlad, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Aahlad graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Aahlad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Peninsula Hospital
- Mills Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aahlad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Subha Y. Aahlad practice?
- Dr. Subha Aahlad practices Pediatrics near Foster City, CA.