A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subha Aahlad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subha Aahlad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subha Aahlad, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Aahlad graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Aahlad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Peninsula Hospital
- Mills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subha Yeturu Aahlad MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Subha Y. Aahlad practice?
- Dr. Subha Aahlad has 1 office location.
- Dr. Subha Aahlad practices Pediatrics near Foster City, CA.