Dr. Subha Sundaram Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Subha Sundaram?

July 12th, 2017

The Pellet is Amazing!!

Earlier this year I began my search for a new gynecologist and was fortunate enough to discover Dr. Sundaram. My first visit was my well-woman. During the visit I told her about my unreal hot flashes. She suggested the hormone pellet therapy and proceeded to tell me all about it. I told her to sign me up ASAP! After my initial bloodwork and meeting with the doctor, she informed me I was definitely a candidate for the pellet. I was excited and couldn't wait to return for my pellet insertion. I would like to tell anyone who is suffering from hot flashes to please, please consider the pellet - it will change your life. I no longer have to have a fan blowing on my face while applying make-up or combing my hair. I no longer kick the blankets off several times through the night. And now, when I use one of my folding hand fans it's only to be cute, not because I'm burning up!! My hot flashes stopped the very same day I received the pellet. I am really mad no one ever told me about this little miracle pellet!! Don't walk - RUN - to your phone and schedule an appointment with Dr. Sundaram!

July 7th, 2017

Dr. Sundaram treats post-menopausal women as well. She is extremely patient and explains procedures thoroughly.

January 28th, 2017

My whole experience was amazing! Was the best delivery! She is very kind, knowledgeable, makes sure that she takes her time to see and talk to you after your regular Check up. I looked her up online and don't regret choosing her. Dr. Sundaram is the best.

January 28th, 2017

My whole experience was amazing! Was the best delivery! She is very kind, knowledgeable, makes sure that she takes her time to see and talk to you after your regular Check up. Thank you! Dr Sundaram.

October 15th, 2016

Best OB/GYN in Pasadena

We are so grateful to have Dr. Sundaram in our lives. I have been seeing Dr. Sundaram for the past 5 years. She is top notch in her industry. Her office staff is amazing, courteous and prompt in all areas. Her nurse has been a constant in her practice too. Dr. Sundaram has seen me for of my reproductive needs, well women exams and other feminine needs. She was the OB for my last delivery and I loved seeing her all the time. She always takes care of me. Her patients needs are her priority.

October 11th, 2016

Best Physician I've encountered.

When you first come in to the office you definitely right away see how nice it is kept. Every doctors visit I have had not once have I seen things unorganized. Dr. Sundaram made me feel so comfortable that the examination was a breeze. What impressed me the most was that after she sees you and talks to you in the room you meet her afterwards in her office to further discuss any concerns. I would definitely recommend Dr. Sundaram.

September 23rd, 2016

Best OBGYN Ever!

I don't normally do review's but Dr Sundaram is the exception. She is an excellent Dr., takes her time with her patients, caring and understanding. The surgeries that I have had with her were done with no complications and scares were very tiny. My only regret was not having her as my OBGYN sooner!

September 22nd, 2016

Best doctor ever.

I have never trusted a doctor so much with my and my children's life. 5 years ago I i was told that I could never have babies, that my body just wouldn't handle carrying a child. I wound up pregnant and found Dr. Sundaram, not only did she ease my worries, she did it in the sweetest way possible. She has now delivered my second baby who is completely healthy. She and her staff are fabulous. You won't be disappointed!

August 25th, 2016

I truly recommend Dr. Sundaram

I truly recommend Dr. Sundaram. as soon as you walk into that doctor's office you are greeted with a smile, courtesy, hospitality and the best customer service you've ever seen , it's amazing! Thank you Dr. Sundaram and staff, for the best customer service i have see.

July 15th, 2016

I had an amazing experience with Dr. Sundaram and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an OB/GYN. Dr. Sundaram is really nice and her staff is as well. I have many great things to say about her. I like that she consults with you after every visit and answers any questions you may have. Not many doctors do that anymore. I will definitely coming back for any future pregnancies!

July 15th, 2016

MI VISITA CON LA DOCTORA ESTUBO MUY BIEN. LA RECOMIENDO A OTRAS PERSONAS. TU VE MI SEGUNDO BEBE CON ELLA Y LOS SERVISIOS ESTUBIERO MUY BIEN SI LA RECOMENDARIA CON MAS PERSONAS

May 19th, 2016

Friendly

Such a friendly atmosphere. Very calming.