Dr. Subhadra Nori Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Subhadra Nori?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 11th, 2015

Horrible Doctor

She has to be the most rudest Doctor that I have ever been to at Queens Hospital Center. Not only did she not care about me as a patient she was so mean and had the nerve to insinuate that I was just there to get my disability. Not only did she scream and bad mouth my daughter and I. She had the gall to dismiss my medical problems as if there were not important. I do not know how she even has a job there at Queens Hospital Center. I am not only disappointed, I just can not believe how a DOCTOR can have no empathy.

March 9th, 2013