A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subhadra Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subhadra Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Shah has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subhadra Sundaram Shah MD is a female Dermatologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Subhadra S. Shah practice?
- Dr. Subhadra Shah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Subhadra Shah practices Dermatology near Parsippany, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, MA.
See Parsippany Dermatologists.