A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subhadra Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subhadra Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Shah has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Subhadra S. Shah practice?
Dr. Subhadra Shah practices Dermatology near Parsippany, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, MA.
See Parsippany Dermatologists.