A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subhajit Chakravorty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subhajit Chakravorty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subhajit Chakravorty, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chakravorty graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Chakravorty has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subhajit Chakravorty MBBS and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Subhajit Chakravorty practice?
- Dr. Subhajit Chakravorty has 9 office locations.
Dr. Subhajit Chakravorty practices Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and Malvern, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.